How are we different?
We Work to Understand Your Needs
Mpower You is structured for Flexibility. Flexibility in the way we can support individual requests. Flexibility that evolves to meet your needs progressively.
We understand that we are all individuals with Individual needs, so Mpower You provides support in unique, tailored ways.
Our staff have a range of experiences that enables them to think outside the square. We know that what works for one person may not work for you. Your ideas and suggestions are important to us. After all, nobody knows you like you do.
Mpower You is a private company owned by a sole business owner with a key focus on providing supports in a flexible manner to meet individual requests. The mission of Mpower You is to empower people that live with complex needs to grow as individuals. Supports are underpinned by values which support choice and control, collaboration with others to deliver the best individual outcomes and the right to individual respect, knowledge, and empowerment.
Mpower You operates from a head office in Booval, delivering services to individuals within the local and surrounding suburbs. Services are delivered via an outreach model delivered in community locations or the person/s home. We can also deliver services via phone or video call if preferred. Just ask us if you need an alternate method of support and we will do our best to accommodate you.
What is special about us
Vision & Growth
To empower people that live with complex needs to grow as individuals
The need to collaborate with others to deliver the best individual outcomes
The right to individual respect, knowledge and empowerment
Mental Health - ASD - Acquired Brain Injury - Intellectual Impairment
Prepare your client for the change in care
Growth through empowering people
Empower people that live with complex needs to grow as individuals
• Provide information to assist people with complex needs to make informed choices
• Provide individualised services and programs with the aim to increase personal growth
Work holistically and collaboratively with people that live with complex needs
Where appropriate work collaboratively with the clients support networks to deliver holistic services
• Work with clients to identify and reach their goals
• Advocate on behalf of clients with service providers
Provide a fair and independent service for people that live with complex needs.
• Represent clients best interests when recommending services
• Where required, fully disclose any conflict of interest with recommended service providers
Deliver services to a high ethical standard.
• Update clients with legislative or regulatory reforms that could impact their service provision
• Promote and maintain compliance with government and sector standards, codes and legislative requirements